What do you think of these Louboutins? (on sale now at NM)

Faithful

Its still me...
O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
UK
The first ones are a good price but I am not 100% sure about the style. I have a funny feeling though they would look fab on! If you like them you should get them!:smile:

I am not a fan of the second ones - sorry

mooks

May 4, 2007
I like the first ones, I'm sure Victoria Beckham has these and they looked good.

I really don't like the CL espadrilles :nogood:

chloe-babe

O.G.
May 1, 2006
United Kingdom
oooh I love the Mesh ones, and that price is great.

I love the espidrilles too though, I have the gingham ones and they are really comfortable.

Tough decision, maybe order both and see if you love them ;)

Stinas

O.G.
Mar 7, 2007
New Jersey
I am also thinking about buying the first ones. Great price & ive had my eye on them for a while. Wonder how the sizing is

lv-lover

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
I like the first pair, but not the espadrilles. I bet the espadirlles are comfier than the mesh ones though.

stinam

Mar 21, 2006
New York
I prefer the first pair :heart: -- I have them in white, and bought them after I tried them on. They are the kind of shoe that looks ok in pictures, but GORGEOUS when you put them on.

Also, two months after I bought mine I was surprised that Guess and Nine West were already knocking off this style for a fraction of the cost. Except for the red sole, their shoes are an exact copy. A bit disappointing that it happened as quickly as it did.

SOLIDGOLD2

why yes, it was
Mar 7, 2007
i dont like the way the first ones look but as some ppl said it looks better irl...but the second one...noo way

CharityJ

O.G.
Jun 24, 2006
I sorta like the espadrilles. Like everyone is saying about the fishnet shoes, I think they would look better on and with a cute outfit!