What do you think of these L.A.M.B. boots?

1. I met a friend from San Francisco for dinner last night, and she was wearing these (along with a Rebecca Taylor top and 7FAM jeans skirt). I wasn't too sure about the boots, but now I am liking them more and more. My friend looked adorable, but I am not sure I could carry the look off. What do you think of these?

[​IMG]

They also come in a mule.

[​IMG]

2. They are not my taste personally. Yup.

3. I don't love them, but if I were choosing between those two, I'd go with the boot rather than the mule.

4. I'm not loving either of them...

5. Not for me...

6. I have to admit that the pictures do not do these boots justice, but if you all could have seen how cute my friend Carson looked in these you may have a different opinion. Maybe! She was so adorable - she looked like a movie star...with enough confidence to carry it off perfectly. I'm not sure I have the gusto, but I sure want to try.:rolleyes:

7. I've seen a few pairs of these boots at Nordies. Definitely NOT for me.

8. I like the mule better. The boots look too utilitarian like Alaskan fishing boots or something.

9. I wish you had a pic of your friend in the outfit. I'm trying to picture how someone could pull of those boots :confused1:

10. I like them! I will totally rock those boots. Where can I get a pair?

11. Not my speed

12. not my style...

13. totally a ripoff of Vivienne Westwood... doesnt gwen have an ounce of respect? you dont blatently steal like that!

14. Copies? Really? I went surfing for Vivienne Westwood boots on the web to find Gwen's inspiration. All I found were Vivienne Westwood pirate boots, which are strappy but hardly similar. IMO, the LAMBS are much cuter than any of the Westwoods I was able to find, but I may not have found the pair of boots to which you are refering. That's entirely possible.

15. i prefer the mule to the boot, but each to their own. i wouldn't be able to pull them off and they aren't to my taste really. I love L.A.M.B, but generally only in the sweaters and coats etc...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice