What do you think of these Kors shoes?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]
    I'm undecided. They seem a little too retro for my style, especially because I end up wearing a lot of little sundresses in the summer. I don't want to look like I stepped out of the 1950s.

But they're reasonably priced ($198) and they look comfy!

What do you ladies think?

2. I'm not a big fan.. Sorry :sad:

3. don't like them, sorry

4. Yeah !!! I never ever did like the peekaboo shoe effect ,I just dont like the shoe.

5. i kinda likey if it wasn't for the peekaboo. I love wedges though..

6. I've seen those and I'm not a big fan. sorry.

7. They don't bother me. I feel like you can find the same thing, but cheaper.

8. not a big fan of the color, they need to either be darker or lighter

9. michael kors has a ton of fabulous wedge sandals out this season in that price range, and those aren't the cutest of them. but look around a tad, there are some GREAT ones. his wedges are on my spring must-get list. i'll post some pics if i come across some!

10. I was looking at the exact same shoes, but in dark brown. I decided that I need to see them in person....

11. Yeah, I'm not feeling the color. I bet they'd be cuter in black!

12. They look a bit old ladyish to me.

13. i love these, you can wear them with pretty much anything and they're only $98 (from the Michael Michael Kors line):
    [​IMG]

14. I like those!

15. no for me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice