What do you think of these Joe's jeans

donnydp

Vanessa_CA
Jun 21, 2007
What do you think of these Joe's jeans? Do you think I should purchase them, I haven't seen this style on anyone yet.

Attachments

• brandon2.jpg
    brandon2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 129
  • noe1.jpg
    noe1.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 235
  • van5.jpg
    van5.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 100
  • home 004.jpg
    home 004.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 93
I tried them on at Nordstrom Rack. I have 2 other pairs of Joe Provacateurs and the ones above fit waaaay different than the ones I have. I don't know if you've seen them in real life but the color of the denim is quite different, a light wash with grey undertones. Not sure what I'd wear it with. They were cute and different though.

i like the colour and the style but only if you're not as tall as the model in the picture...it looks a bit short for her, only my opinion since i prefer jeans to be a bit long to elongate legs, all in all they are nice!!

Guess I'm the odd one out here, I'm not so thrilled with them. I don't think they like good on the model at all, and if they don't look good on a model, how are they going to look on a regular person?!!!

I really don't like the rainbow stitching on the back pocket, looks far too kiddie and TBH that wash isn't great. As huskylover said, they don't even fit the model very well

They look kinda tight on the model is why I don't think they're fitting her well. I'm sure they'd fit much better if they were the correct size for her body.

Personally, I don't like the rainbow colors on the pockets. Not for me, but if you like them, go for it!

Yeah, I have to agree with some of you that the jeans doesn't look good on the model, but I just bought them and I think they look good. All joe's jeans provocateurs I have to wear at least 3 inch heels with them. I think the rainbow adds a fun twist to designer denim. Thanks for everyone's opinions!