What do you think of these for my PCE buys?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I got the PCE, and I'm still not 100% sure I'm going to use it, but if I do I would like to get the legacy leather duffle (silver/black) in the med size, (love this style) and the slim leather legacy wallet for $118.00 in emerald.
    I like the black because it is a timeless color, and the emerald is beautiful, but too much color for me in a bag. What do you think of these options? I know its cutting it short, tomorrow the pce expires,lol. So if I decide to go for it, I will share them here. Thank you :smile:

images.jpg 1300802_fpx.tif.jpg
  2. I like the idea of offsetting the black with some color - and that emerald is beautiful! Good idea! :tup: Ooh - they also have the emerald Legacy Tassel Keyring - that would look great hanging on a black bag!

3. Thanks, I didn't even think of the emerald tassel. :graucho:

4. I think it looks great! I love a pop of color when I open a bag. You will definitely be able to find your wallet :smile:

5. I love it, and the emerald tassel would look great on it.

6. #6 Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2012
    Sounds like a good plan! I like offsetting the basic black with color for the wallet and tassel.

7. I love both and they would be fun together!

8. I love the duffle but might consider a color wallet you could also use with other bags. The wallet is gorgeous though. I just hate changing wallets all the time.

9. I agree- I hardly change wallets often plus I rarely buy money cause I always think a few dollars more and I can have a bag so I tend to buy wallets that are universal - but I love the pop of the emerald

10. I love it - and I also think an Emerald wallet would go with almost all of my other bags!

11. Thank you! I do think it will be a good choice, since the lining is black in the duffle.
    Thank you, and I agree!
    Thank you! I agree on the emerald offsetting the black.
    Thank you!
    Thank you, and its funny because I was thinking the same thing, but theres just something about the emerald, and I don't care for "green's".
    Thank you and I'm the same! I don't like to change wallets, but bags, thats ok.
    Thank you! I think the emerald would actually go with alot of bags.

I will give you an update tomorrow. I really want to use my pce, so I will be getting something!!:biggrin:

12. I love the color combo

13. That would look great ! :tup:

14. Yay, I got them after much debate!! But they are a great combo, and I love them-[​IMG]

15. [​IMG]