what do you think of these flats?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Very cute!

2. I like the color but the front seems high. I personally like it a little lower. I think it give the foot a sleeker look, IMO. Have you every tried checking out french sole.com? Maybe even try bluefly.

3. Hey RT, I am a huge Anthropologie fan. It's been my absolute favorite store for the past year (along with the Free People and Boston Proper catalog). I love the sexy, bohemian look these stores have in common.

As for those adorable flats you found, I think they are great. As you know, they are from French Sole. I suggest taking a look at all of the adorable ballet flats that French Sole and London Sole have on their websites.

I prefer the lower-cut of the London Sole pirouette style (below), but every body has different taste. You have plenty of choices with London Sole.

Pirouette Style (low vamp)
    [​IMG]

Simple Style - Higher Vamp
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice