what do you think of these Choo's?

1. I like those, they're casually sexy!!

2. never bought high end shoes, i have 2 questions

1. do they run true to size?
    2 i wear a size 6, what size would i buy? (...36,37,38...ect)

3. I haven't bought Choo's so I don't know how they run.
    I wear an 8 which is usually a 38, so I'm guessing a 6 is 36{?}

4. thanks

5. I have never bought Choo's before but I have bought other high end designer shoes, and I find that I need to size up.

6. I think that too . . go to NAP and look through the Choo's heels, most say they run small.

7. I have a pair a Choos and the run small. The shoes in the link are nice. There is also a note mentioning that the shoes run small and you should order one size up.

8. I go up half a size in my JC's ALWAYS....Normally Im an 8 1/2..so I wear a 39 in them...

9. I nornally go up a size in 'regular' Choos (not Jimmy Choo Couture) but in something ths open, I find I really don't need to. Same in all brands. I only go up a size if they are closed in so to speak.

10. They are so lush - let us know if you indulge!

11. I am going to get them as long has they still have my size next friday! Have to wait till payday!:sad:

12. imo, jimmy choos shoes have not been the same since jimmy choo sold his stake in the company and stopped designing the shoes. the ones on NAP are a not bad deal for the price, but regular shoes are so not worth it...unless you're buying house styles.

13. those are nice shoes:smile: . I don't indulge in designer shoes, don't have the funds for them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice