What do you think of these Chanel Shoes???

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I cant walk in these type of shoes..If you can comfortably-go for it.

2. I adore Chanel but... I would pass on the shoes. But what a great deal! lol I have it so bad for sales.. If you love them, you should get them though!

3. Honestly, I don't like the black and brown together. I think there are other shoes, that are comparably priced that are cuter.

4. Thank You all...I LOVE sales (it makes me weak )LOL But I might take that 300 plus and get shoes that I would wear more often..
    THANKS AGAIN
    XOXO

5. I think that they're okay- I wouldn't buy them, personally- they look kinda hard to walk in, but if you like them, then get them!

6. I don't like so much personally.

7. I think they're lovely. They're really similar to the Tom Ford gucci/ysl wedges. They look like they'd be really comfy. My vote is to go for it!!

Good luck!

K
    x

8. Not really my style but if u love them, go for it.

9. Mmmm,maybe not.

10. I like them for designs sake. I'm sure I'd find something to wear them with. Confidence is the best accessory as they say...

11. Personally, I don't really like them

12. I'm not a fan of the super high platform. I like platforms, they are my fav type of shoe, but not those in particular.

13. they look like shoes from the 1940's, I don't really like them

Rai

14. Chunky shoes like that end up making ME look chunky.. but some people can wear them and looks cute. How tall are you etc? I think if you feel comfortable in them and really like how they look on you- then that is all that matters

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice