What do you think of the zipped compact wallet?

1. I would like a LV wallet and need a place for bills, receipts, change and about 6 cc slots and a place for photo id. Does the the zipped compact wallet fit the bill?

I am also thinking of the Koala....

2. I can now speak from experience, having just bought one nearly an hour ago.

In it, I am able to fit 2 credit cards and my debit card in the 3 cc slots. On the other side, my health insurance card and license fit in the other small slot and in the deeper one right above it, I was able to fit about 2 more cc's. You could fit 3 if one is thin.

I only carry what I need, so for me this is perfect. The billfold part itself is not too deep, just deep enough, and I love that the change part is external and zips. It is able to hold quite a bit and yet I doubt having a lot of change would damage or affect the wallet's shape in any way, as it did with my Burberry one. The external part has 2 pockets and on one side I put change and I'm using the other side for any receipts or small papers.

It's really perfect for my needs!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice