What do you think of the Uzes?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]

I am digging it. I really like the shape, the damier (vs mono), and the fact that I can carry it in my hand or over the shoulder. It is a great bag for work, long plane rides, etc. What do you think? Anybody who has this bag has a pic of them carrying it? I haven't seen it in person but just want to get some input from you gals first.

Thanks!:P

2. Cute.

3. I got one last year. Really BIG. Not that comfy to carry over the shoulders.

4. I think its cute...My very first LV was a Damier!

5. Cute!

6. I love the Uzes myself. I'm on the lookout for the Uzes and the Damier Chelsea on eBay. For me (as a mother of 2), it will make a good diaper/baby bag. It's going to be a better excuse to tell my husband why I need a new bag.

7. I like that style, but haven't seen the LV in person.
    I need to list my Gucci that looks very similar to it. I want to sell mine because it's too similar to my other bag.

8. Looks like a great travel bag but not something that I would carry on a daily basis.

9. I really like it! Such a great carry-all for every day I thought. I came close to buying it but then the Saleya came out which I :love: .

10. I think it's a functional bag... You can take it to almost anywhere, except going out at night... :P)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice