What do you think of the Tillie Tote

Sep 29, 2008
kent
Hi Ladies

I'm thinking about a Tillie Tote, whats your opinion on it ?

I've never seen any modelling shots of it worn across body , does anyone have this bag and can show me a pic please

Thanks

Sue x

sunblock

Jan 1, 2011
I have it but im selling mine its brand new still i just have too many bags thats why im selling mine so the ones ive not used are going although i keep looking at it and thinking maybe i shouldnt

smally

O.G.
Feb 8, 2011
Scotland
If you go back in the threads until the time of the summer sale last year there's a thread of a tillie tote reveal with modelling pics. It's a lovely bag.

woollyboots

Sep 25, 2008
I got the black one in Xmas sale and love it- there are modelling photos somewhere if you check my posts. Dont think you can go wrong with this one

Sep 29, 2008
kent
Tanks Smally, just found Figarogirl's reveal, it looks lovely, love the chestnut, which is the colour i'm thinking of.
But still no pics of anyone wearing it across the body

Please someone show me some ??

xx

Sep 29, 2008
kent
^^^

Thanks woollyboots

Crossed post's, thankyou its looks great.

Do you find it easy to use , and comfortable wearing cross body ?

woollyboots

Sep 25, 2008
Yes very comfy as leather is quite squishy so kind of moulds to body rather than staying stiff IYKWIM. I liked the chestnut one but the leather on black isn't so easy to mark

Sep 29, 2008
kent
Yes very comfy as leather is quite squishy so kind of moulds to body rather than staying stiff IYKWIM. I liked the chestnut one but the leather on black isn't so easy to mark

Thanks a lot, yeh thats true about the black not showing marks so much, but i do like the chestnut, oh i dont know what to do now !!

smally

O.G.
Feb 8, 2011
Scotland
Someone posted on one of the shopping threads that case in blue water have a tillie tote at £465. They post out so might be worth a call to see what colour it is

woollyboots

Sep 25, 2008
smally said:
Someone posted on one of the shopping threads that case in blue water have a tillie tote at £465. They post out so might be worth a call to see what colour it is
Good luck

figarogirl

Nov 4, 2009
UK
I love the tillie tote, I tend to carry mine though as a tote or on my shoulder, i've not tried it yet across body. I think there maybe some pictures on the celebrities with mulberry thread as well.....

angelicjulie

Handbags & Heels
O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
Newcastle upon Tyne
uk.ebid.net
first time i saw a girl with a tillie she was wearing it cross body, it looked fantastic, almost tempted to buy one myself on seeing it, but having an Alexa that I wear crossbody I didn't succumb! hope you get one, it is lovely