What do you think of the Speedy 25 in Mocha Epi Leather?

1. There is a LV Speedy 25 in Mocha Epi Leather available on eBay, and I'm trying to figure out if the bag will go with enough things, or should I wait for another color to show up? Or, should I just buy a new one in Black or Red? My friend says it looks like I'll be carrying a tree log. :shame: What do you think? Does anyone know when LV will come out with new colors for the Speedy 25 in Epi?

Thank you!

2. I like this colour and it's not as common IMO. Not a bad price too:graucho:

3. Tree log! LMAO!

I think it's very attractive but personally I prefer the epi speedy in red!

4. The MOKA is my FAVORITE color and on any Epi bag it's dead sexy!

5. I think the MOKA is a beautiful color, and so uncommon! Go for it!

6. go fooooooooooor it!!!! i adore the color

7. lolz!!! a tree log :roflmfao: hehehe i love this color and i agree with lee its not common :yes:

8. The moka is very beautiful and not as common, get it!

9. :yes:
    go girl

10. Moka is actually my favorite color in the Epi line! It's gorgeous!

11. Go for it :yes:
    Mocha is very very beautiful color :love:
    And definitely, Speedy in Mocha Epi is awesome :yahoo:

12. That's hot!

13. I love the look!

14. Thanks guys! :biggrin: I appreciate all of your replies. I am going to get it for sure now. :greengrin: I don't really need a new bag, but this one is too good to pass up!

15. There are new ones still available through LV if are interested. I acutally bought one last week. :shame: (Actually, I had a problem with a Damier bag of mine and I did not like the new version of the bag, so they let me have store credit and I had them find me a Moka speedy 25.) I seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag. It goes with everything. Of course, my DH called it a lunch box bag, but that's just him. :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice