What do you think of the scarf on this bag

Bag&ShoeLover

Jan 30, 2008
Brewcity, WI

I borrowed this pic from Ebay. What do you think of a scarf on this style of bag? I have this bag in plum ...and am thinking of getting a scarf for it.

I don't like this color scarf on this bag. A brighter color would be better, but I am liking the scarf idea on there...

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
The scarf looks good on this bag. Are you planning on getting the same scarf for your bag?

Couture Dreams

spidey kisses
Dec 29, 2007
Lovely CA
i think most coach bags look great with scarves, try it out. not like its permanent or anything, if it doesnt work out the just put the scarf in your hair ;]

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
I almost bought that scarf yesterday when I was at the outlet... love your plum bag too and the scarf would be cute on it!

nns

Mar 30, 2008
Michigan
I think that would be cute, you could snag that particular scarf from ebay pretty easy I think :smile: I would also recommend the new perfume print, but only because one of them is on one of my bags currently and I love it :biggrin:

Lululovebags

Mar 12, 2008
Earth
i love scarves on my bags.it just adds more zest to it and does make my purse more special, especially when i see another person having the same bag outside! :yahoo:

jennaflr

<3
O.G.
Jun 2, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
i love scarves on my bags.it just adds more zest to it and does make my purse more special, especially when i see another person having the same bag outside! :yahoo:
I completely agree lulu! I'm a huge fan of scarves on bags, especially leather ones that could sometimes use a little something else. :love: