What do you think of the new macassar wallets?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey there!! I was just wondering what everyone things about the new monogram macassar wallets.. Has anyone bought one of them? It's under men's but I think they're pretty unisex.. I like the chain a lot! They're priced at $645 and $700 EEK!!! But I am thinking about it..

2. I just bought mine from LV Bangkok, I love the chain idea and the design so much and it holds a lot as well............ Being able to fully opened up makes it much easier to access......... here are the pictures of mine............

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. great! :biggrin:

4. I really like the Long Wallet. I saw it in Boston last week when I bought my Zippy. I didn't buy it because I have no use for the chain.

5. I don't like it really, especially the chain... IMO

6. I like it, but.. I dont know something is wrong..

7. For a guy, if you are not wearing a sport jacket or carrying a bag it is useless, IMO. It is so big that I just couldn't justify buying it, as it wouldn't fit in jeans or a coat jacket. It is really nice, and the chain is great, but it is just to big. Some1 over there just needs to make a Macassar wallet!

8. I like it and for a woman, the chain is great if you're just carrying a wallet as a clutch. Besides I love the macassar line!

9. It looks nice and sturdy. And i can see how both men and women can use it, however it is not my style.

10. I like it. I am a sucker for chains.

11. I don't know what the wallets look like but the macassar line itself is so gorgeous. I'm sure they all look great! :smile:

12. Its nice... Chain is sickening but won't fit in my true religon jeans

13. I own the monogram accordeon wallet which is very close to this wallet and its one of my favorite wallets. I have actually used the chain from my accordeon and used it on other items too!

14. looks great~
    so u can use it as a clutch i guess?

15. I love the black leather + brown canvas

I like it, but I'm not crazy about them... I don't like wallets with chains... I hope they come out with new Macassar designs soon.