Hinged enamel bracelets

I tried them today and really liked the middle width one, I know what everyone is saying but its something different and I think if you have enough clicks or enamels this would be good.

Loved the RG but want to see more of the other designs.

I tried it on today and really love the bracelet. I'll wait for the new patterns to come out but already know the 1" size is perfect for my wrist. For me it's a winner and I'm looking forward to adding this one to my collection.

I really suggest trying one on before passing judgement.

I tried it on, i actually really like it! The problem is I don't like my bracelets snug, I like them to be loose on my arm and so I always get GM clics or 70 enamels.. The hinged GM fit like a clic PM, so sadly, I had to pass. It would be perfect for those with small wrists though

I tried the blue/yghw Bandana Med width. I loved the look and will def get one (or 2). I'm just not feeling the design.

It's a shame 'Folk' won't come in yg, but I do like the design, I'm thinking about the phw.

I certainly prefer the hinge tried on more than in pics, I think it's better to try things before dismissing