What do you think of the new hinged enamel bracelet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1443623994.009682.jpg

Olivia915 likes this.
  2. Tbh, I'm kind of disappointed. I don't like any of the designs really and I'm not gaga over the clasp either. I got to try them on in store and they don't have the shape of my clic clac H bracelets either. They are a more squished oval shape. Not loving the cw options either. Sigh. I had such high hopes.

renet likes this.
  3. The shape looks oval which means I could stack my Cartier love bracelets. I wish they came in xs size.

4. I don't live near a boutique...so I've been anxiously awaiting....I can't wait to see them in person...

5. I agree with MYH...I'm disappointed in them as well. And I think the weight of the hinge could force the bracelet to swing around if it's even the slightest bit too big. I prefer the simplicity of their other enamel bracelets.

6. don't like them!

7. I'm not a fan. I don't really like shoving my hand into a bangle so I like the idea of an enamel that can open and close, but I don't really like this design.

8. Not really my style...they are pretty though

9. I tried it last week, it is a bit heavy for me and I don't like the clasp design.

10. They are more like the old (vintage) enamel bracelets which I admire greatly. I believe Frey Wille used to make them (and still make similar too).

I have a bangle and admire the simplicity of the sphere, some oval bracelets squish my wrist in the wrong places but I'd have to try one on to comment further.

prepster likes this.
  11. I don't like hinge part :sad:

12. Sometimes I think Hermes overdoes it. I don't care for the style.

13. My SA showed me one in store and it's not my style.

14. I am very interested to see this after seeing it on the video. Disappointed to read that most here did not care for it for a variety of reasons, but good to know the opinions of others!

prepster likes this.
  15. I may be the only one here in minority but...I actually tried it in store and thought it was beautiful! I don't prefer them to the Clic H and ended up buying the clic H instead of this but I still thought they looked nice!

prepster likes this.