what do you think of the new Hamptons?

Did you know that the first bag you pictured (the embossed carryall) also comes as a satchel. It can be ordered from JAX as I have the navy. It comes in doe or navy. I don't know about white. I can't get it to come up in the drilldown in white. Here's doe:

11607_B4do-1_d2.jpg

And attached is my navy one.

Attachments

• hampton's satchel.jpg
    hampton's satchel.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 34
oh wow....tlloveshim! I didn't know the stripe embossed comes as a satchel?!:nuts::nuts: I really like that doe color....umm.....would you happen to have a style # and price for that baby?

^^ Yep! It's 11607 and it's $428. The satchel zips all the way across the bag which I like better. And I just like how it looks better. I love the doe too but didn't have a blue bag so went for navy! They're both gorgeous though!

The embossed ones were up high on the shelf (I'm only 5" so most shelves are too high for me!) so I didnt get to see much of them.[/quote]

funny you say that because just today I was standing on my tippy toes reaching for a bag on the top shelf. I'm 5'10" and I barely reached it. I was thinking to myself "how the heck do most girls get these bags down because I can barely reach them!"

I had a Hampton's Orchid Suede Carryall once upon a time . . . and loved it. The only eye catching piece for me . . .

. . . if anyone already has this, please give your "review" especially the gusseted outside coin pocket; does it really hold the coin or can it slip out. Are the CC slots really tight?

Attachments

• 41059_B4MC_d2.jpg
    41059_B4MC_d2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 15
I really like this.. I don't want something pretty big for a pink bag as I'm a petite person and I am not too fond of the stitching on the larger ones either.. just gotta check it out to be sure it isn't too small - my fave bag is a large soho flap and it sorta reminds me of it:
11542_d1.jpg

and the hamptons white mini skinny

sadly i am not a fan...

i dont think white leather is acceptable for daily use... too hard to clean .. but i think the bag is totally cute.

and the new hampton hobo is just not my style... too thin and just looks a bit funny dont you think?

is the striped carryall still available in retail? i checked their website and they didn't have anything like that... and to be frank, i don't quite like the newer carryall styles...