What do you think of the nano luggage in the color DUNE?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi lovely ladies -

I just ordered the nano luggage (haven't received it yet), but I'm having second thoughts on the color. I'm thinking it's maybe too yellow. Also, how bad is it with color transfer?

What do you ladies think? Would love any and all opinions (and pics!!!) :smile:

Thank you!

[​IMG]

Porschenality likes this.
  2. It‘s a great neutral colour. But it depends on your style and preference. If this colour is too yellow and warm for you, you might want to look at the colour Souris which is also a neutral but definitely more cool toned than Dune

Stella73 likes this.
  3. There's also the option of Light Taupe if you find Dune too yellow.

Stella73 likes this.
  4. You’re going to have color transfer with light colored bags and dark denim if you don’t treat your bags. It’s as simple as that. I always spray my light colored bags with a protectant regardless of what I’m wearing just in case. It’s dirty out there and you never know.

Stella73 likes this.
  5. Do you mind sharing the kind of protectant that you use on your bags?
    Thanks!