What do you think of the mini-twiggy (& small b-bgs in general)?

1. Hi Everyone,

I'd love to know what the consensus is on the smaller B-bags, such as the mini-twig. The larger of the two mini's doesn't seem SO teeny-tiny.
    Thanks!

2. I have a mini twiggy and I love it. I love small bags because I do not carry a lot. I have a wallet, cell phone, lip gloss and keys.

3. I love the way the smaller bags look, but I think they look ridiculous on me, I am tall and always feel like I am carrying a little girls purse.

4. there is a pic of me carrying the larger of the mini-twiggys in the sticky above. have you seen that yet? it may help give perspective as to size!!

5. i hada mini twiggy but i just have too much stuff to cart around for it to be fuctional, but if you can pare down your stuff, i think it looks cute. the bigger of the mini twiggy(s) is about the size of the classique :flowers:

6. Hi Chi-girl!
    Nope, haven't seen it, but would love to. I'll see if I can find it.

7. Thanks!

8. Me too! I usually can get by with the minimum. Thanks!

9. Everyone,
    sorry for all the individ replies. Can you expain how I can reply more succinctly? I want to acknowledge responses, but I'm not doing in correctly.
    Please excuse, and thanks.:Push:

10. no problem. you can use the quote icon in the bottom right hand corner of the post you want to respond to.

11. I love small bags, I've always been attracted to them. I have the smaller of the two mini twiggy sizes, and it is quite tiny. I wish it were the larger of the two, but it still fits my LV koala wallet, balenciaga coin purse (used as a makeup bag) and cell. It is ideal as a "going out" bag. Hope this helps! :flowers:

12. :cool:
    thx!

13. I'm with chloe on this one! If you are more on the petite side, they will look great on you, though. The smallest sized Bbags that I prefer are the Box and Classique/First. :smile:

14. Oh, yes, I have (and love) both! I was thinking maybe the mini might be a good size to try a really "WOW" color in, a color that maybe would be a little too much (for me) in a bigger size. Of course that's all a matter of taste. I love the WOW colors but usually choose darker or more neutral colors to own.

15. I am not much of a fan of the mini twiggy or the classic. It always reminded me of a gift bag that should come along with my regular twiggy or the classic.:lol:
    I do however love other small sizes like the clutch, makeup and large campagnon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice