What do you think of the MC Koala Bracelet?

1. I think it's awesome! very cute!:biggrin:

2. I bought one in Vegas and love it - mine looks exactly like that one. Very comfortable to wear, and it comes in different sizes.

3. Sooo cute, I've been wanting a LV bracelet for a while and the buckle is probably easier than the theda style bracelets to handle

4. Really cute, but the pricetag is half the cost of a speedy! :shocked:

5. looks cute!

6. It's very pretty, but I'm not sure about spending so much on it. I really want a large inclusion bracelet, but the $335 price tag scares me off :shocked:

But if you love it, go for it! :smile:

7. It's def. cute!

8. I think it's cute. I really want a sm. inclusion bracelt, I don't think that one is still in stock though??? Anyone know?

9. Don't call 866-VUITTON :rolleyes: they couldn't locate a panda cles for me yesterday, but Tammy518 snagged one at an LV in Illinois :smile:

I remember seeing a large one at LV in Palm Beach Gardens a couple of weeks ago, and the beige larger size is also on eLuxury. Also, caannie, who is a PF member, has a small one listed on eBay with a few days left :smile:

10. OHHHHHH!!! Thank you. **Going to eBay now**!!! You are awesome cristina!!!

Edited to say: just went to eBay, put it on my watch list cause there are 6 days left. I'm gonna try for it. Do you know how much the PM one was? I know the big one is 330 or something. But I don't remember what the small one was. Thanks again!!!

11. it's a very cute bracelet, hope u get it!

12. They are still in the stores, my girlfriend just grabbed one of the hairclips. They aren't all displayed, you gotta ask. The bracelet is soooo worth it, I have the big pink and the small black and the hairclip. The Koala is cute, but I am a wish bracelet junkie. You can sleep in them.

13. I don't do a lot of accessories but if you know you'll wear it GO FOR IT!!! It's SUPER CUTE!!!:love:

14. It is cute!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice