what do you think of the MBMJ Lavender color?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I thought lavender looked kind of blah on the screen but when I saw it today IRL I was pleasantly surprised. It's really a lilac color and I think it goes really well with my skin tone. Anyone else??

2. I think it's really pretty -- its almost a grey-ish purple color. I like it a lot!

3. I like it too! Nice, pleasent color!

4. another fan! it's my favorite MBMJ color this season, I so want one but I really shouldn't :smile:

5. I haven't seen it IRL but from the pictures i've seen (not just the official photos) it looks jummie! Too bad enough I first want to save money for a bag in an more naturel color but after that... :yahoo:

6. I saw it irl and it did absolutely nothing for me.

7. I think I would like it better if it were a little more saturated. From the photos, it looks a little too muted for my liking.

But then again, I would need to see it IRL. Hopefully someone here will be able to grab one soon :graucho:

8. I love it, i haven't seen it in real life...but so far I love it!

9. I saw in real life and I do like the fact this it is a grayish hue lavender. Perfect to lighten up any outfit. However, those light washed out colors really don't do it for me.

10. I saw it IRL as well and I LOVED IT! It's stunning.

11. I LOVE the color. It was absolutely stunning.

Luckly i saw it IRL first, and i fell for it in the very first moment. I want to get a Baby groove in Lavender. It looks so cute in this color.

12. i just saw this color irl today. i love it and would buy it in a second!!

13. I am pleasantly surprised with the colour!

I was actually thinking of getting the baby groovee in it but I probably won't. I like sticking with more neutral colours for bags as I find that they are more timeless and go with everything in my closet.

14. I think its a little to 'gray' toned for me personally. Almost a little dirty looking.
    However, I only saw it once in passing...I will check it out again later this week.

15. It's pretty and very girly, but not for me in a handbag. I think I'd like it more in a makeup bag. It does look nice with the brushed gold hardware.