what do you think of the mat stockton??

1. Hi there,
    Does anyone have this bag? I am thinking of getting it and just wondered if you find it durable or hard to take care of? do you use it alot or only for occasion?

2. I just bought one last week, but I haven't used it yet. I think it's a beautiful bag, and it's quite roomy but still looks more on the small side. It's not a tote. Well, I guess it's the exact shape of a traditional tote, but it's a medium-sized bag. You can carry it in the hand, in the crook of your elbow, or on the shoulder. I got the black, which is really a gunmetal gray color with the slightly metallic mono mat look. It's gorgeous.

3. Thanks Gibbs--that is the exact one that I am looking at!

4. hey macp6 - 0o0o, i was looking at the bag over a year ago... it was going to be my FIRST LV piece, but i decided that if its still around in afew years i'd try and get one!!! its a REALLY beautiful bag!!! i tired it on in the LV store a few hundred times and it just so YUMMY!!! it looks like it will hold a good amount of stuff and it zips up which is quite nice too. IMO - u can wear it day or night! i hope you get one!!!

5. I love this bag, it's very classy and understated!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice