What do you think of the Limited Edition Gold and Silver Suhali Lockits?

I love the Suhali bags, and the lockit, but the gold and silver are too glitzy.

Gold and silver ruin the look of the beautiful elegant, understated tasteful suhali line.

Just my opinion, anyway. Lucky we all have different taste.

What a boring life if we were all the same!!:crybaby::throwup:

I absolutely love my Silver Suhali Lockit! I used it for the first time at a New Year's Eve party. People just could not stop coming up to admire it. It's the only "bright" LV bag I have. A real departure from all of my other Lv's. Nothing wrong with a bag that has some bling! I love it!

Actually, I like the colours but maybe not in the Lockit design cause it just looks plain&boring without the metal corners/accessories like in LeFab and Pochette.

I agree with you here! I absolutely love the shiny gold color! I think its just so beautiful but the suhali Lockit design is somewhat plain, I think thats why I haven't bought it yet! The Le Fabuleux is just so stunning in gold...lol...I would definetly kill for that bag!

I own a gold and a silver L'Aimable pochettes. I got them in 2004. They are so gorgeous and I am so happy I got them when they were available. I received tons of compliments every time I carried them:cutesy:. I did not buy the Le Fabuleux b/c it was a bit too big for me. However, I have to say that the Fabuleux design is more attractive than the Lockit.

I just got a silver Suhali Lockit PM and a matching Zippy coin purse a few week ago. I haven't used them yet. I have to say they are so pretty and I'm so in love:love:. I will post a modeling pic sometime soon (I'm still a newbie here). I'm now contemplating getting the gold one with a matching wallet, as well:yes:.

In my opinion, if you like Suhali and if you're an LV LE collector, buy them now before they're gone:tup:. They are definitely worth it. I also own a Miroir bag. The quality of the Miroir material (PVC) cannot be compared to the superb quality of the Suhali goat skin.

Just my opinion;).

I have the gold Suhali lockit PM and Zippy wallet to match. I missed the gold and silver Suhali bags when they were previously released, and I really wanted something metallic in Suhali. I decided on the gold because I already have a silver Chanel bag. I have carried the Lockit to several holiday parties, and it is a huge attention getter. You would not believe how many people will come up and comment on it. Also, I'm pretty sure the gold Zippy wallet could also be used as an evening clutch, which makes it a bit more versatile.

Of course these are not everyday bags, and admittedly the prices are high for something that will get limited use. So far, I have no regrets, though.