What do you think of the Limited Edition Gold and Silver Suhali Lockits?

Saw them today and I can't say I am a fan of them at all ..the zippy leather seemed really soft too and even my SA said that it was not an everyday wallet....but if you like it then go for it...all that matters is that you adore it:tup:

I love suhali lockits and have one PM and one MM - I'd love to own both a gold and silver as I LOVE metallics but have yet to see them IRL. Not sure if I will get one as I have been into some other brands that are pricey lately and to splurge on another lockit like I own already seems wasteful. I might make the long drive to my LV counter tho if they have them in to see them.

wow I didn't even check this thread until now! I saw both colors and my SA held both colors for me but I didn't love it so I didn't buy it!

Like I mentioned before i'm still craving that Suhali Le Fab in Gold! I have seen two on ebay for a ridiculous price...and i'm scared of ebay right now!

I had waitlisted for the gold lockit pm, but was totally turned off by the loudness of the color when my SA showed me. I have been warming up to the silver, but I really need a gold bag in my collection.