What do you think of the leather on this 2011 Black Velo?

My SA just sent me these pictures, what do you think? (the last two pictures are washed out by the lightings)

I want something that's moderatelly distressed, smooshy and even, not too wrinkly and cracking looking with paper thin leather, not too shiny and not too matte, true black without undertones.

She said she carefully picked this one, and it's a deep black, evenly glazed and thick.

Not being able to see and feel the bag is very difficult for making the purchase decision......the leather looks pretty good to me and seem to match my preference, but I also would like to hear your opinions. Thanks!!! :flowers:

Attachments

• Velo 01.jpg
    Velo 01.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 196
  • Velo 02.jpg
    Velo 02.jpg
    353.1 KB · Views: 177
  • Velo 03.jpg
    Velo 03.jpg
    434 KB · Views: 182
  • Velo 04.jpg
    Velo 04.jpg
    463.6 KB · Views: 176
  • Velo 05.jpg
    Velo 05.jpg
    450.2 KB · Views: 181
I think a big part of selecting a bag is YOUR personal preference on the leather. Personally, I like very distressed leather while others' like smoother leather. I would classify this bag as being more in the "smooth" category. I know what you mean about buying sight unseen; not a personal preference of mine either!

My SA just sent me these pictures, what do you think? (the last two pictures are washed out by the lightings)

I want something that's moderatelly distressed, smooshy and even, not too wrinkly and cracking looking with paper thin leather, not too shiny and not too matte, true black without undertones.

She said she carefully picked this one, and it's a deep black, evenly glazed and thick.

Not being able to see and feel the bag is very difficult for making the purchase decision......the leather looks pretty good to me and seem to match my preference, but I also would like to hear your opinions. Thanks!!! :flowers:

I think this bag got what you want, it pretty match your description above. If you ask my preference, I love the well distressed leather, the wrinkliest leather there is, is my weakness. I don't like smooth & dry leather at all, but that's not important. You have to buy what you love.

I totally agree with all of the above. I would definitely get the bag. It looks like my PT (in the photo). The leather is adorable, however, sometimes pictures can be deceiving. Anyway the final choice is definitely yours but imo all kinds of leather are adorable on these bags!

The leather looks not dry so that's the most important. It is between smooth and wrinkly, but if the leather is thick, it will be more wrinkly when broken in.
It looks great and now it all depends on you if you like this one.