What do you think of the Large HS Tote and is this a good price?!!!

luralee

Changes mind always!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2007
Just checked in with my outlet and finally got my SA, Megan. She gave me an update on all that they have and they are unloading boxes right now! She now has my # and will call if there is anything special.
They have Legacy Leigh in Camel, the Legacy Shoulder Flap in khaki sig/black trim, Black Large Madelines, and a gorgeous mahogany Bleecker Leather Woven Flap bag (12364).
But they also have lots of the large and medium HS Totes in brown, geranium and green (11350). I have looked at these and considered that it would be a great all-weather bag and just wondering what you all think? Does she fit on your shoulder......or fall off?
50% off = $95
Also, my SA thinks the sale will go on for tomorrow because some of their regular outlet bags were added to the sale today. Who knows?
af01_1.JPG

TIA!

I have the large & love it... fits great on the shoulder. 11350 is the medium though... saw them at my outlet last night & they were $95. The large is 11351. I have the medium tattersall one & that still fits the shoulder, just not as comfortably... but not nearly as tight as a small. HTH!

I would get the brown, so you could carry it this winter and not feel silly. It is a great all weather bag. I don't own this particular bag but I do on a brown HS swingpack and I love it for rain, ect.
$95 is a good price...GET IT!!!