What do you think of the Jet Set Floral Embellished Leather Crossbody?

Thanks everybody, but I've already cut the tags off and also I'm heading to Hawaii tomorrow for vacation. I'll just leave it that my first and probably last experience at MK was a bad one. I was not impressed by the customer service either. You know what else is annoying? When you buy a bag they have to "open" a new one at the back for you which is covered with protective paper and the strap covered with foam. So you can't really inspect the bag unless you go though the trouble of taking all that off at the store which I think most people don't. Also you feel like you have to buy the one they opened for you and can't have 2 to compare because they are not going to open another one if there's nothing wrong with the one they already opened for you. :rolleyes: At LV I usually ask to see another one so I can compare and pick the better one!

Last edited:
Thanks everybody, but I've already cut the tags off and also I'm heading to Hawaii tomorrow for vacation. I'll just leave it that my first and probably last experience at MK was a bad one. I was not impressed by the customer service either. You know what else is annoying? When you buy a bag they have to "open" a new one at the back for you which is covered with protective paper and the strap covered with foam. So you can't really inspect the bag unless you go though the trouble of taking all that off at the store which I think most people don't. Also you feel like you have to buy the one they opened for you and can't have 2 to compare because they are not going to open another one if there's nothing wrong with the one they already opened for you. :rolleyes: At LV I usually ask to see another one so I can compare and pick the better one!
I've never bought a bag in-store, but I can imagine the pressure to buy the one they've opened :sad: And if you can't compare, you won't be able to tell whether there really is something a bit off, even just the alignment of something. I'm sorry this experience has been soured by that sale, but I hope you'll still be able to look at and carry your bag without twinges of regret. The bag is still gorgeous and is still perfection, so I hope you will enjoy it and have a happy and fun vacation in Hawaii :flowers:

Reactions: arnott
I've never bought a bag in-store, but I can imagine the pressure to buy the one they've opened :sad: And if you can't compare, you won't be able to tell whether there really is something a bit off, even just the alignment of something. I'm sorry this experience has been soured by that sale, but I hope you'll still be able to look at and carry your bag without twinges of regret. The bag is still gorgeous and is still perfection, so I hope you will enjoy it and have a happy and fun vacation in Hawaii :flowers:

Thank you! :flowers:

I wonder if the SA are made aware of upcoming promo's like that current one that just ended ie;25% off... either way MK does not generally go on sale here like it does in the US we don't have the retailers for it, i only have two MK bags one i did buy on sale, the other full price(same as yours JS x-body just older in Peanut)

Sorry you missed out on the discount but you got a great bag regardless.

Just got back from my trip to Hawaii. I went to Macy's, a department store we don't have in Canada, and they have a MK section. I saw my bag in white, but didn't see the pink one I got!