What do you think of the Hermes Etoupe Birkin??

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2010
    OMG. I am obsessed with her style:
    x
    I love this muted color with the dark Ensemble!!
    x

2. I thing Etoupe is a beautiful, neutral color!

3. I love the Birkin in etoupe. It's timeless and classic and will go with just about anything.

4. It is a modern neutral. Love it!

5. I absolutely love it, but then I am not very objective as I own one and have never regretted getting this color!

6. I LOVE the etoupe color!!! This is my 1st choice for my very first Birkin so if I'm lucky in May when we go to FSH, I hope to be the proud owner for one of these.

It seems to go with a lot of things, being a neutral. I saw this color in a Kelly this weekend at SCP, and it was stunning!

7. I adore Etoupe as many know. It's a very easy to wear color.

8. I love etoupe, beautiful neutral, goes with everything!

9. love it~
    Goes with everything.. such a nice neutral color~

I'm trying to get my hands on one too :smile:

10. my one and only hermes bag...etoupe birkin 35 in clemence.

11. Is that your site? I keep seeing you promoting it in various threads so I was just wondering.

12. Thank you everyone for your responses. I'm brand new to this forum. It's so nice to hear so much feedback!
    I think this will be the color Birkin I go with!

Ahhhh! No, I wish this was my site. I love this girl. I was referred to it by a friend and wanted to share her with everyone.

13. #13 Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
    [​IMG]

I know it will look beautiful with all colors, but I am so attracted to the black/etoupe contrast!
    I also really like it when Birkins have been worn in a lot. So timeless and named after one of my all time favorite woman!

JANE BIRKIN! HOT

14. Have it,love it.

15. Love it! hope to find one in 30cm.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice