What do you think of the Hamptons grass and ginger colors?

Dec 14, 2008
I'm can't decide whether to buy a Hamptons sabrina or julianne in the grass color or get ginger. What do you think of these colors? The sabrina only comes in the small size in grass and I would need a large, so if I got a sabrina it would be ginger. Should I get that or a julianne in one of the colors? Thanks!

Dec 17, 2008
I have only seen pics but I think both are really pretty! I wish the Grass came in the Large Sabrina. I don't like the Julianne so if I were you, I would go for the Large Sabrina in Ginger.

Coach Ga Ga

Jul 23, 2009
Nevermind
I got the large Sabrina in Ginger and she's absolutely gorgeous. I like the green one too except it only comes in small so I chose the Ginger. I'm very happy with the color. It's quite uplifting. I can dress the bag up for any occasions.

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
I love the grass so much...I have two other bags in that color though.....I would definitely buy her on PCE. I wear so much of it, would get a lot of use out of it.

mjtsnoopy

Sep 8, 2008
I prefer the grass color, and it looks super in the julianne. the sabrina is a great everyday bag, so maybe you should get the large sabrina in ginger- if you like the color.