What do you think of the Cabat?

annie99999 and I are biased to the cabat because we own them. I love mine to death and i am even scared to use her sometimes; she is such a beauty. Syma, it can be worn comfortably on the shoulder, the medium that is. I am sure the large one can too but bare in mind that cabat comes in different leather, some are stiffer than the others so it might be difficult to wear the stiff leather ones on shoulders. hope that helps!

The ottone cabat in medium is about $4800USD. (Looked back on credit card purchases and subtracted the tax).
It's really the only bag I need. Was thinking of selling some others, but then....they are so pretty.
Large cabat in noce goes to the gym and traveling.
Medium cabat in ebano goes everywhere.
Medium cabat in ottone wears like iron. Carried everywhere and not a mark on it.
No, the gold doesn't wear off, and honestly,
I think it goes with everything!:drool:

The ottone cabat in medium is about $4800USD. (Looked back on credit card purchases and subtracted the tax).
It's really the only bag I need. Was thinking of selling some others, but then....they are so pretty.
Large cabat in noce goes to the gym and traveling.
Medium cabat in ebano goes everywhere.
Medium cabat in ottone wears like iron. Carried everywhere and not a mark on it.
No, the gold doesn't wear off, and honestly,
I think it goes with everything!:drool:

i wish i bought it earlier. looks like the price raise really hit the cabat hard!

PorscheGirl-did you spray the ottone cabat to help protect it?
p3apod-you will love the ottone cabat. when i got mine i was given the impression that there were no more left. so i hope they can find one for you. good luck and enjoy.

PorscheGirl-did you spray the ottone cabat to help protect it?
p3apod-you will love the ottone cabat. when i got mine i was given the impression that there were no more left. so i hope they can find one for you. good luck and enjoy.

same here. when my SA called me and said there were actually 3 left in the country b'c of the opening of the store in Houston, I ordered one without hesistation. I know in other countries they might still have the Cabat in Ottone as my friend told me she saw one in Beijing recently.

Good luck p3apod!

i just saw one last sunday @ the BV Shop. I was holding it and its a STUNNER!!!! :nuts::nuts: i guess i have to close my eyes, and just buy it!:noworry: they only have one and im getting it on sunday. wish me luck!!!:wlae:

Good luck getting your cabat, I can't wait to see your pics! Thanks for all your advice girls, particularly annie and catabie for answering my questions....... I'll check out the cabat the next time I'm in BV.