What do you think of SV I bought today??

wintotty

O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
I went to NM today to see something else today, and ended up with this bag. I thought I really loved it at the store, but now I'm back home and not so sure anymore. I really appreciate your honest opinion about this bag......
IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

Should I get Luxury Bowler in Bronze instead??(I don't need black bags for a while....got ton recently)

I am not sure about the bag. The color is unique...would need to see how it looks with your "look" to give better feedback. The luxury bowler in bronze may be a choice you are happier with for a longer period of time.

This is the brown color in the SV line. There is also a dark brown which captures the leather nicely because it is richer.

I like this style bag but the color does not fit the leather. It would be lovely in either the dark brown or black.

I'm not a big fan of the shape to be honest. :sad: However, I generally stick with the more classic shapes when purchasing Chanel, so perhaps my opinion would not be as useful as someone who's a bit more adventurous with their choices. :shame:

Thanks everyone for your opinions...actually color is exactly what I'm not so sure about. I don't need big black bag anymore(since I have Spy and Balenciaga Work, and receiving Oversized Coco in Black Leather tomorrow). I wanted a bag in colors other than Black and White. I saw Bronze color on Luxury Line today, and wasn't that impressed, but now thinking it may grow on me later....I really LOVE the shape, though.

I LOVE the bag and I like the color actually, just don't love them together.
That's the brown my tote was available in when I chose the white. I was afraid of matching that brown w/ other browns. . . my accessories {shoes, belts. . . } tend to be more chocolate, this is more of a tobacco brown.
I really like the color itself though, very warm brown.

I have the same feeling about my whiskey Paddington's color. I can't decide whether I love it or hate it. However, I think part of what makes the purse distinctive is the color.

I love the style!
It was between that vintage square and my reissue so I picked the reissue first. I would still like to get one a VS too! But yes the color..Im not crazy about