What do you think of SV I bought today??

1. I went to NM today to see something else today, and ended up with this bag. I thought I really loved it at the store, but now I'm back home and not so sure anymore. I really appreciate your honest opinion about this bag......
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Should I get Luxury Bowler in Bronze instead??(I don't need black bags for a while....got ton recently)

2. I think its a great bag! Love the color, so unique. And lots of people have the lux bowler--this bag is not as common.

3. I love that shape of the sv but in all honesty am not in love with the color... would you consider the same bag in a different color? the burgandy is beautiful!

4. I am not sure about the bag. The color is unique...would need to see how it looks with your "look" to give better feedback. The luxury bowler in bronze may be a choice you are happier with for a longer period of time.

5. This is the brown color in the SV line. There is also a dark brown which captures the leather nicely because it is richer.

I like this style bag but the color does not fit the leather. It would be lovely in either the dark brown or black.

6. I love this bag in burgundy or dark white!! What color is this???

7. I'm not a big fan of the shape to be honest. :sad: However, I generally stick with the more classic shapes when purchasing Chanel, so perhaps my opinion would not be as useful as someone who's a bit more adventurous with their choices. :shame:

8. Thanks everyone for your opinions...actually color is exactly what I'm not so sure about. I don't need big black bag anymore(since I have Spy and Balenciaga Work, and receiving Oversized Coco in Black Leather tomorrow). I wanted a bag in colors other than Black and White. I saw Bronze color on Luxury Line today, and wasn't that impressed, but now thinking it may grow on me later....I really LOVE the shape, though.

9. I LOVE the shape, don't love the color. I know they make this in dark white and burgundy.

NM @ willowbend has a dark white and Chanel 57th St. has a burgundy!!

10. I really like the shape, but am not a big fan of the color. I think it would be nice in the dark white color japskivt mentioned.

11. I LOVE the bag and I like the color actually, just don't love them together.
    That's the brown my tote was available in when I chose the white. I was afraid of matching that brown w/ other browns. . . my accessories {shoes, belts. . . } tend to be more chocolate, this is more of a tobacco brown.
    I really like the color itself though, very warm brown.

12. i do not like the color. sorry. it may be a challenge to coordinate outfits with that color.

13. Not in love with it. It seems like it is a little awkward to carry (at least th one I saw at NM was).

14. I have the same feeling about my whiskey Paddington's color. I can't decide whether I love it or hate it. However, I think part of what makes the purse distinctive is the color.

15. I love the style!
    It was between that vintage square and my reissue so I picked the reissue first. I would still like to get one a VS too! But yes the color..Im not crazy about

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice