What do you think of segur MM?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. It seems like not too many people are interested in this. Do you think the buckles and lock would be a huge pain? I kind of like it. I don't have any epi bags and wanted a shoulder bag but there's not that many to choose from.
    [​IMG]

2. I actually like the PM more, but that's because I like smaller bags, but I love the look of the MM!

3. I like it! I used to want one until the Passy came out. I like that style of the Passy a little better.

4. Yeah, I like the passy too, but I read here that the passy GM is heavy.

5. I love it! I agree that I'm more drawn to the PM because I usually like handheld bags but I love both. It is not too difficult to open/close. The opening slides easily so it's not a pain. (I was thinking about getting one and made sure I tried this as it was a concern of mine as well.):flowers:

6. Oh, I hadn't read that but I have a paddy, so I think that has pretty much prepared me for the weight of any bag. ;) I haven't actually tried either of them on so I'm just going by pictures I've seen. The Segur is a great bag though. If you love it, get it!

7. I have the Segur MM in Myrtille and like it a lot! It is very roomy, and the straps are long enough that is can be a shoulder bag, even over a winter coat (unlike a Houston).

The buckle isn't bad - there is a little flap to pull up on when you release the buckle, and closing it is very easy. I like the outside back pocket, too. I use it for receipts, etc.

The only drawback (a small one) is that the epi is soft and can "buckle" along the top, causing a wrinkle. Probably noticeable only to me if I look closely.

8. i really liked it, but when i saw it in the store i felt a little deflated. the leather is neither stiff nor soft, and it felt a little uncomfortable on my shoulder :sad:.

9. hmm... it does not stand out at all...so if you like subtle bags I think this would be it!

10. like the other pfers, i prefer the pm version. but this looks really professional if you want to use it for work.

11. I ordered one from E-Lux and when it arrived and I opened it- I was a bit surprised at how stiff and Blah it was.. It went back to E-Lux and now I am wanting the Passy.. Santa are you listening???

12. Yeah..I like either the PM style of this bag or the Passy.
    But between the two, the Passy is much cuter.

13. I don´t care too much of it.

14. I :love: the red version. The other colours don't do it for me. It's so elegant, plus it's a shoulder bag. I've tried it on (at the recommendation of the SA), and it is fabulous!!!

I can't get another bag until next year, so in the meantime, I'll just have to :drool: after it.

I like understated bags, hate anything that screams "Look at moi... look at moi...."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice