what do you think of Paris's new hair????

SwankyMamaof3 said:
^yeah, a few of her threads have had to be removed :sad:
I think it's getting to be a bit much. . . it is a handbag Forum afterall!
I really wanted to post on the Japanese thread to explain what that movement was all about but it was closed. I may go look for my book to post more photos to be able to tell people how cool it actually is. I'd hate to think some girls (and guys) overseas were reading that thread and having their feelings hurt.

Pradasmeadow said:
mmmm I was just wondering ChaneloChanel if you like handbags at all ?
Seems that you only post mostly celeb bashing ! :shocked:

Hey Pradasmeadow, OMG! you are XXXXXXX!!!! i do own tons of handbags such as LV, chanel, and more. because i do enjoy posting the pixs in this celeb thread and people might be interested to.

removed VERY rude verbage ;)

Why would someone asking a question be 'annoying'? She didn't even call you annoying!
Obviously she's not alone.
It's no big deal, I guess some people just wonder.
If you look through your posts, most of them are celeb related/bashing.
That's all.

bagnshoofetish said:
thanks for someone finally saying something! I found most of the posts really mean. I had to stop reading them. Just glad I'm not the only one. Thought maybe I'm uptight or something.

ps I felt especially bad about the Japanese youth subculture bashing. I have a book on it and they are all just so adorable. I was pretty outraged.

You are definitely not the only one! :blink: I missed the Japanese thread, probably a good thing though.