what do you think of new mega e-w bays?

I quite like it, wider than deep which makes it a bit easier to find things, but am not liking the short handles, wish they would stop doing that!!

Why on earth would they name such a lovely shade of grey sludge lol!

Hm, not sure about that one. It just looks like a longer and flatter version of the Bays but with shorter handles. :confused1:

Edit: snap! Maple, I was thinking the same thing! Definitely looks like it would be easier to find things in but hate the shorter handles.

Slugde!!!! - not a very appealing choice of name. I agree I like the style just not the short handles, I guess mulberry think most of us wander around with nothing else to carry (kids, shopping etc).

Slugde!!!! - not a very appealing choice of name. I agree I like the style just not the short handles, I guess mulberry think most of us wander around with nothing else to carry (kids, shopping etc).

maybe it's so big that we can put the kids in the bag?? :graucho: good point re the width though - I have that problem with my bays of everything sliding to the bottom...

If that handles are long and you put it on your shoulder, when you turn around you will kill 3-4 people around you...

The proportion is not working imo...

Not a fan of EW....so this one doesn't do it for me at all. Colours are great though; I think the emerald is stunning and the grey (sludge) works with nearly everything.