what do you think of new mega e-w bays?

maplecottage

Sep 20, 2008
London
I quite like it, wider than deep which makes it a bit easier to find things, but am not liking the short handles, wish they would stop doing that!!

Why on earth would they name such a lovely shade of grey sludge lol!

klp0213

Sep 2, 2008
Northern Ireland
Hm, not sure about that one. It just looks like a longer and flatter version of the Bays but with shorter handles. :confused1:

Edit: snap! Maple, I was thinking the same thing! Definitely looks like it would be easier to find things in but hate the shorter handles.

dre260703

O.G.
Aug 27, 2007
Reading
Slugde!!!! - not a very appealing choice of name. I agree I like the style just not the short handles, I guess mulberry think most of us wander around with nothing else to carry (kids, shopping etc).

Aug 14, 2008
Slugde!!!! - not a very appealing choice of name. I agree I like the style just not the short handles, I guess mulberry think most of us wander around with nothing else to carry (kids, shopping etc).
maybe it's so big that we can put the kids in the bag?? :graucho: good point re the width though - I have that problem with my bays of everything sliding to the bottom...

ratrat

Ratatat!
Sep 12, 2008
If that handles are long and you put it on your shoulder, when you turn around you will kill 3-4 people around you...

The proportion is not working imo...

flyvetjo

Jo
O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
UK
maybe it's so big that we can put the kids in the bag?? :graucho: good point re the width though - I have that problem with my bays of everything sliding to the bottom...
Try a VIP liner- makes bays much more user friendly and lightens up the interior of my choco bays!

mssw157

Apr 24, 2009
Dublin
Not a fan of EW....so this one doesn't do it for me at all. Colours are great though; I think the emerald is stunning and the grey (sludge) works with nearly everything.

chocolate oak

Jun 24, 2009
Sweden
Wow...that´s huge! I love e/w, but mostly because of her convenient size... so this giantess will not follow me home anytime soon. But the look of her is quite gorgeous. I love the colours.

tastefashion

♥ Celine ♥ Chanel ♥
Jun 10, 2006
OZ
It looks ok for me, I would love to see it in real, and how it looks like in other leather material or colour. I personally don't like suede made bag.

dre260703

O.G.
Aug 27, 2007
Reading
If that handles are long and you put it on your shoulder, when you turn around you will kill 3-4 people around you...

The proportion is not working imo...
Could be a brilliant bag to take to the sales!! - you could clear a room in minutes:lol: