What do you think of my Cafe Brief (RH)?

helenc

Bag Happiness
O.G.
Jun 18, 2006
Hi Bal fans, after much impatience the Fedex man delivered my new cafe brief today. The leather is a bit crinkly and shiny-ish (if I was choosing it in person I would have gone for something a little smoother), but the more I look at it, the more I like it. And I think it will get more matt with wear, like my other bags have. I really love the shape -- I think it's very curvy and feminine. And it sure can hold a lot. It also sits really comfortably on my shoulder. What do you think? (Sorry, the pics are a little dark as it's nighttime here.)

Attachments

• IMG_2084sm.jpg
    IMG_2084sm.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2085sm.jpg
    IMG_2085sm.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2089sm.jpg
    IMG_2089sm.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2090sm.jpg
    IMG_2090sm.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2096sm.jpg
    IMG_2096sm.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 73
Beautiful! how tall are you? The size of the bag really works for you. I tried a brief the other day, and it so did not work for me, but I am 5'1".

Thanks for your kind comments everyone! Pointie and South of France, I'm a bit over 5'3", so not that tall. Even though it is a large bag, I don't feel overwhelmed by it.

That bag is really gorgeous...and it really does suit you as others have already said!

I really think Cafe is one of the best choices for this season...most (if not all) Cafe bags I've seen have such rich and saturated color with TDF leather...

Congratulations !! :happydance: