What do you think of my 1st preloved ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All.. I just bought a preloved (by my sister) Reissue GHW size 226 in red.. The bag is quite old (14 series), but in a good shape and no color transfer or whatsoever. Hardware also still shiny.
    My sister only used it couple of times and she prefers to wear black than red. All this time the bag just sit on the box inside her closets.. She is trying to sell it.. So I decided to give the bag opportunity to see the world.. Not just sitting inside the box..
    Anyway.. What do you think of this bag ? Should I keep it ? Or should I sell it ? I already have Boy in red and Mini square caviar in red..
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459826967.416378.jpg
    The bag have some orange tone under some light..
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459827430.076805.jpg

My current family pic..
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459827381.837096.jpg

Modelling pic..
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459827459.831314.jpg

2. She's definitely a keeper! It's such a beautiful bag...Plus you know where it came from so you don't have to worry about the authenticity.

3. balen.girl, I just have to say that I love your Chanel collection! In my opinion, you can never have enough black and red Chanels so I think that red reissue is definitely a keeper. It looks great on you! Do you love it?

4. Yes good point.. I am 100% sure about the authenticity, because we both have the same SA, and I know exactly when and where she purchased this bag.

5. Keep the reissue

6. What a GORGEOUS CHANEL family.. I LOVE your new addition...:hbeat:

7. Who does not love red Chanel ? Lol..
    Thank you dear..

8. Thank you..

9. Definitely a keeper, that's a gorgeous reissue!

10. Def a keeper

11. Keep for SURE!

12. Keep! Can you get a "sister discount" ?

13. Thank you for helping me.

14. I'm drooling over this gorgeous red !!! Keep her - She's looks perfect in your beautiful collection :hbeat:

15. This bag is gorgeous! It is absolutely stunning! For a 14-year old bag she doesn't look her age at all!!! I would get it!