what do you think of men carry tote bags?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. In my country its very seldom that men carry a tote bag. What's your oppinion on totes on men? What about this one?

Attached Files:

2. That's a fab tote for men - it can be both casual or professional. Men in my city generally don't carry any bags at all unless it's a backpack for school but it's also a very blue collar lunchbucket town. So only a few guys even carry a messenger bag. It's a different story in Toronto.

3. Men never used to carry a bag in my country but now many are buying small bags or totes to use for work. As long as the bag is minimalist and/or masculine, it looks good on a man.

4. I think it looks professional. Go for it!

5. Dorf, this tote is on my wanted wishlist! :graucho:
    I wish Gucci would offer a strap for these tote, so we-consumers have a option to wear it by hand or on shoulder. :P

6. I think it looks great!

7. I think hand carry looks very masculine and acceptable. Go for it. I did see the briefcase version of this tote in store yesterday. I really like the diamante pattern too, much more understated and less tacky than the GG's.

8. Yes, fine, absolutely acceptable

9. Definitely. They carry bags all the time.

10. You mean this one? :cool:

Attached Files:

11. Yes, thats the one. It just really caught my attention. Gotta love Gucci.

12. It's a really classy bag. Probably the most sophisticated in my collection.

13. All men should carry a tote:smile:

14. I think it looks good! I had to 'force' my hubby to use a handheld tote bag for work, but now he can't go to work without! So I was sure enough to buy him a black Gucci last week besides his Hugo Boss :smile:

15. I much prefer the shape of the 2nd one you posted. It's much more masculine and sharp looking!