What do you think of Lauren Conrad NEW collection?

huahin

Feb 10, 2008
Her lastest collection winter08/09 LA.

lccol6.jpg

lccol4.jpg

lccol3.jpg

lccol2.jpg

lccol1.jpg

lc17.jpg

I really like her style though personally,I think her collection is sexy,simple and adorable but way too expensive. What do you think?;)

Honestly, I don't see anything new or fresh, its just clothes that are following the current fashion trends, she didnt really make anything her own.

however, I have to give her credit. her clothes look wearable.

My favorite from the given pictures is the black and white one on the far left. I would wear that.

boring colour palatte...? i agree with others, although it's wearable, it's nothing we haven't seen before, and that can't be found at a fraction of the price!

Originally Posted by JahpsonLoveYou
Honestly, I don't see anything new or fresh, its just clothes that are following the current fashion trends, she didnt really make anything her own.

I agree and I can see why they were giving her such a hard time about how blah it is. However I believe that we need someone to continue making basics all designers evolve and many designers started with just basics and continue to make only basics. They have done very very well Juicy started that way michael stars james perse splendid three dots there are so many california designers that started this way. If I were to design a collection it would probably be similar to this because I prefer to wear basics and then make the outfit look different with acessories. You can change the entire look and vibe of the outfit with acessories. So yes I do like her line and I will probably buy quite a few pieces from it! It is certainly very wearable.

it's sort of blah... i don't know what the quality is like, but a lot of it looks like it was $11.99 at Forever21. not that i don't love Forever21, but... =/

the color palette is dull too. if it's really great quality, then it'd be good as basics... but somehow i don't associate the lauren conrad brand with top notch quality. =/