What do you think of L'aimable?

1. [​IMG]

Is it too small? Any comments?

2. It's too small, IMO. I have Eye Miss You bag which is exatly the same size as L'aim and take it out very seldom because it only fits a small wallet, phone and keys. Save your money.:yes:

3. I agree, though it's pretty, it's just too small for the money IMO....

4. i like it but it's definitely an evening/occasional bag. but if you're the type who only requires a Pochette for everyday use.... go get it!

5. Here is a pic of what fits in this size bag:

PICT3742.JPG
  6. I have one in the black...it's quite small so get it only if you're a small bag person. It's so beautiful though!

7. it depends what you plan to use it for

8. Thanks for the pic of the inside Irene, for some reason I thought it was roomier than it. I don't carry alot of things but I think that one is too small.

9. Its pretty. I dont like the new colors though.

I find the name interesting :P 'aimable' since its the cheapest suhali bag hehe

10. Wow that is waaaaaay too small!

11. Rose, Kim's bag is Le Talentueux. It's a little bigger than L'aimable and the size of Eye Need You bag.

p10506101_ph_hero.jpg
  12. I love the style but wow not very big at all. Thanks for the wonderful pix as always, LV_Addict!!

13. Any time.:flowers:

14. Your totally right Irene, thanx so much for correcting me, I guess I didn't look properly at the pic!
    Sorry for any inconvenience!
    xxxRosexxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice