what do you think of Kooba Scarlett?

I have the Kooba Scarlett in army metallic, and love it. I also have the Kooba Haydon in gold (new this season). I think Kooba bags are great -- stylish, but not too trendy, and you don't see them on everybody else. I'm not a big logo person, and I hate seeing my purses on everybody else. Not a problem with Kooba. If you think the Scarlett is too small, the Sienna is identical, just a little bigger.

I have to agree with the others...I think the Kooba and BR are completely different bags. The Scarlett is cute, if you don't carry a lot with you on a daily basis. Otherwise, it might be better to go with the Sienna. Either way, beautiful bags!

juliet2000 said:
Lexie and Kathy K, do you know if the Scarlett is still available (in dept. stores) in the army metallic?? The color is stunning!

haven't been to the dept stores... i know the metallic is still available on the Kooba website, which i prefer because i thinks its no tax free shipping? tax being a big deal since i'm in texas. i plan to go to the galleria later this week to see them...will let you know if ur still interested!

gingerB said:
haven't been to the dept stores... i know the metallic is still available on the Kooba website, which i prefer because i thinks its no tax free shipping? tax being a big deal since i'm in texas. i plan to go to the galleria later this week to see them...will let you know if ur still interested!

Thanks GingerB!!

I think the scarlett tips up too much...at the ends on the top...the sienna is cuter for sure..but, it's time to move on...all the thick whipstitching seems kind of over to me...what's next? and, it really is just an inspired Chloe "detail"...enough...I am ready for a change in the marketplace...as much as I love earthy, slouchy bags - there is a sameness...

Judy said:
I recently came across a website www.emporio-moda.com. They say it's guaranteed to be authentic. You can get the scarlet for $295. Have you or has anyone heard of this website? You can get the Kooba Sierra for $395. I'm considering it. Are there other websites that you know of where you can get authentic Kooba's for less?

I got my Kooba Scarlett from them at emporio-moda, and its real
I took it to Neimans to see the authenticity and I was so happy
I mean, there is a scratch on the bag, but its really nothing, its so minor I've recommended this site to everyone I know, if you don't mind a scratch look into it www.emporio-moda.com

I mean, there is a scratch on the bag, but its really nothing, its so minor I've recommended this site to everyone I know, if you don't mind a scratch look into it www.emporio-moda.com

QUOTE=gingerB]judy, i'm pretty sure this site sells fakes. the pics are copied straight off the koba site and the word authentic is plastered across the site so many time red flags are going up everywhere! if you go to resolveclothing.com and sign up for the daily candy, you get a 30% off coupon and they have both the sierra and scarlett.[/QUOTE]