What do you think of JPG birkin?

Feb 9, 2006
Moe, I'm wondering the same thing. I think it would be a more pratical bag as I have a young child & the JPG can be carried over the shoulder.

IFFAH

"..."
Jan 22, 2006
Its gorgeous but u noe what....when u are going to buy your very first birkin, get a large and in a yummy colour one. Together with Sophia Loren big sunglasses.........immediately it makes you one hot glamorite.

gigi leung

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
jessdressed said:
I think it would be a more pratical bag as I have a young child & the JPG can be carried over the shoulder.
I agree. I think the JPG is a great bag for mothers as you can carry the bag on your shoulder and leave your hands free for your little one.

gigi leung

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
moe said:
Is this style easier to obtain? have anyone of you seen it in person? should i just hold out and wait for a original birkin?
Moe, I have seen the JPG Birkin in Potiron on a lady when I was at the Hermes store..it's huge! And I was told that this bag weighs a ton even when empty...From what I know, the demand for JPG Birkins is not as much as the classic Birkins.

I prefer the classic Birkins :smile:

Jun 13, 2006
I have to say after owning one compared to my 35 birkins i prefer the regular one but its nice to have a change...........:yes: