What do you think of JPG birkin?

1. Is this style easier to obtain? have anyone of you seen it in person? should i just hold out and wait for a original birkin?

http://www.petmansion.com/bags/hermes1-4b.jpg

2. I think the original is classic & nicer!

3. Moe, I'm wondering the same thing. I think it would be a more pratical bag as I have a young child & the JPG can be carried over the shoulder.

4. Jess, that's beautiful and I don't dislike ANY Birkin but I've heard this one is VERY heavy. It would probably hurt my back (I have some lower back problems.)

I prefer the classic 30 and 35cm Birkin.

5. Its cute, but I prefer the original, which is weird because I usually love shoulder bags.

6. I love the Birkin Long but I heard.. it is very heavy too .

okiern1981 likes this.
  7. i think it's gorgeous!!!!!i want one..:love:

8. Its gorgeous but u noe what....when u are going to buy your very first birkin, get a large and in a yummy colour one. Together with Sophia Loren big sunglasses.........immediately it makes you one hot glamorite.

9. is JPG Birkin Limited?

10. I don't think so but it's much more harder to get one coz' everyone are waiting for their JPGs. :amuse:

11. I agree. I think the JPG is a great bag for mothers as you can carry the bag on your shoulder and leave your hands free for your little one.

12. Moe, I have seen the JPG Birkin in Potiron on a lady when I was at the Hermes store..it's huge! And I was told that this bag weighs a ton even when empty...From what I know, the demand for JPG Birkins is not as much as the classic Birkins.

I prefer the classic Birkins :smile:

13. Love the fact that its not deep, no digging :smile: Otherwise the idea that you can wear it on your shoulder.

14. I have to say after owning one compared to my 35 birkins i prefer the regular one but its nice to have a change...........:yes:

15. i LOVE JPG Birkin, I really want one in fuchsia exotic ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice