What Do You Think Of Janet Jackson's Photoshopped Cover Of Harper's Bazaar ?

Don't shoot me but I think they photoshopped her face too. She looks really young like 20 years younger. I'm not saying she looks old right now but that pic doesn't look right. I also agree w/ the body. That doesn't look like her body either.

It's a beautiful picture. But....I've never seen her face look quite like that. It's like the face of a 15 year old! Don't know if she's had recent work done or it's awesome makeup or it's photoshop....either way, she hasn't looked like that in recent interviews I've seen.

She is a beautiful girl, but I agree, looks like they did a 'Kate Winslet' on her and didn't need to.
She looks like they photoshopped her down about 10 pounds, lots of clavicle, etc. . . showing to me, boobs alos look smaller to me here{?}

Come on, every celebrity looks unreal on the magazine cover, especially it is Harper's Bazaar. That is what an Art Director needs to do, making the cover look nicely?! (I don't see any one one's skin look dry and rough on a famous magazine cover:shrugs:)

Yah everything is photoshopped to death these days so that's no surprise.
As for her - she did have a great body but then like the rest of the Jackson clan went too far with the plastic surgery. IMO she looks too mannish (not in this pic) in real life with too much work. Its sad because I think she was lovely looking.

I too agree, she is lovely, but she looks NOTHING like she does on that cover, and to suggest otherwise is a 100% blatent lie :biggrin:

now, where can I get myself one of these amazing photo jobbies............. ;)