What do you think of Ivory color - show me pics please

that ivory city with SGH is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! As is the ivory with GGH which brings out the yellow undertones of the bag. very pretty!

now i'm thinking about a city..hmm...but which hardware is a tough one.

that ivory city with SGH is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! As is the ivory with GGH which brings out the yellow undertones of the bag. very pretty!

now i'm thinking about a city..hmm...but which hardware is a tough one.
I like the Ivory with gold hardware.:tup: I am thinking of the City with RH for myself.:yes:

I like the Ivory with gold hardware.:tup: I am thinking of the City with RH for myself.:yes:

aww, you haven't warmed up to the GH yet ?
Or your just a regular hardware kinda gal ?

i don't know if anyone else remembers this but someone awhile back posted the most gorgeous ivory matellase ever! I dreamt about it for a whole week straight but decided that I really didn't have anywhere to wear it plus I'm way too casual.

aww, you haven't warmed up to the GH yet ?
Or your just a regular hardware kinda gal

i don't know if anyone else remembers this but someone awhile back posted the most gorgeous ivory matellase ever! I dreamt about it for a whole week straight but decided that I really didn't have anywhere to wear it plus I'm way too casual.
Of course i am a GH gal but i am thinking of the Ivory in RH for now. Not sure yet but i will decide by tomorrow.:yes:

Of course i am a GH gal but i am thinking of the Ivory in RH for now. Not sure yet but i will decide by tomorrow.:yes:

oh well goodluck. Which way are you leaning now ?

by the way I found the ivory matelasse I was talking about:

attachment.php

best combination ever! reminds me of chanel abit.

I don't own an Ivory balenciaga, but I own the Ivory color in the Chloe paddington. I loveee that color, and would like to get a Balenciaga in the city with GSH sometime in the future! I think you would love the Ivory!!

Oh I love all these ivories posted here. The clutch is amazing and South-of-France's twiggy is just stunning.

I'm just too scared I wouldn't manage to keep her clean. :crybaby: