What do you think of Ivory color - show me pics please

Hey Nanaz, here is my ivory Messenger for your reference! I was really contemplating keeping this one for myself as it will be a good style when the baby comes, but the light color will probaby not be practical:sad:

Attachments

• ivory messenger.JPG
    ivory messenger.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 167
Oh wow, that messenger looks beautiful. Great leather, looks so soft.

I am tossing up between a day in ivory or sahara. My worry would be mainting ivory, I think a white/ivory bag needs to be clean, otherwise it looks just old and dirty. A clean soft ivory day would just be dreamy!

I have an Ivory GGH PT.. the leather does pick up colour rather easily (as I have discovered), but I just fell in love with it at first sight. My coworker showed up with one and I promptly started my search for the same one !

bbagguts01.jpg

I have an Ivory GGH PT.. the leather does pick up colour rather easily (as I have discovered), but I just fell in love with it at first sight. My coworker showed up with one and I promptly started my search for the same one !

View attachment 348119
ayla - Your GGH Ivory PT looks gorgeous and i am glad you did not care about the maintenance of it so much and got it because you loved it. :tup:Look at Ashley's poor bag. Now that is true love. :PI think Bbags look better beat up after all.:yes:

Attachments

• Mary-Kate-Olsen-Smoking-with-friends.jpg
    Mary-Kate-Olsen-Smoking-with-friends.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 137
  • Mary-Kate-Olsen-Flat-Sandals.jpg
    Mary-Kate-Olsen-Flat-Sandals.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 120
  • Bal%202.jpg
    Bal%202.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 122
ayla - Your GGH Ivory PT looks gorgeous and i am glad you did not care about the maintenance of it so much and got it because you loved it. :tup:Look at Ashley's poor bag. Now that is true love. :PI think Bbags look better beat up after all.:yes:

Holy crap, her bags certainly are used ! :upsidedown:

So.. what are you waiting for, go get an Ivory bag and let's be twinsies ! :angel:

Holy crap, her bags certainly are used ! :upsidedown:

So.. what are you waiting for, go get an Ivory bag and let's be twinsies ! :angel:
I have both bags on hold in another store so i was just trying to decide between the two sizes and hear the pros and cons from the Ivory lovers.:rolleyes:

1331.jpg

My ivory city:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I have an Ivory City, I love it :heart:

The color is so creamy, and it goes well with basically any outfit.

I would post pics, but I'm waiting for her to come back from a spa trip to LMB (for the protection treatment)...should be any day now :yahoo:

Nanaz - if I wasnt such a clutz I would SOOOO get a Bal in Ivory or White...

I think they are both classic, elegant colours.

I prefer Ivory in the City, Day or Matelasse styles the most!

Good luck with your decision.

ayla, your Ivory PT is gorgeous! I love the colour but like fashion-cult, I am a klutz & cannot care for such a light colour.

nanaz, I think Ivory works in many styles coz it's such a classic!!!

I have this colour in work ^^

its look cream and a bit yellow in it . i think the colour is beautiful but i still waiting for a sunny day here to take her out ^^'

as for a style : i think fisrt is cute ^_^

CIMG0013-2.jpg

CIMG0017-3.jpg

CIMG0020-4.jpg

171.jpg

CIMG0061-1.jpg

CIMG0062-1.jpg