What do you think of Hayden-Harnett's new colorblock line?

Oh no....
Im not liking that at all. It looks a bit cheap IMO...but then seeing as Hayden Harnett drop their prices reeeeally low during their sales, it will be available for peanuts soon anyway I guess.

I like it. And I like that it's striking in a funky way. I don't see a problem with fall or spring colors at all. The color combination used seems "seasonless" to me. :tup:

ITA! I also love the fact that they went with eel skin too - it is so soft, yet sturdy, durable and light weight - I love it! So far my only eel skin are vintage items... perhaps I may need to modernize, lol!

Though I'm not sure if I could pull it off, I like the style for some slicked up fashiony type woman. The color combinations push the envelope in a really appealing 80's sensibility which somehow seems very current. The shape and choice of leather is fabulous.

I feel like in 3 seasons I'm going to totally want this bag as the rest of my wardrobe catches up--the same way I inevitably catch on to every trend: patent, gold hardware, metallics, skinny jeans, ballet flats, center parted hair, black nail polish, soy milk, etc.

The bags are appealing, but just to look at. They scream trend. These aren't bags you can carry in a couple of years without looking dated. Also, they look like bags for 'tweens, not sophisticates.