What do you think of Hayden-Harnett's new colorblock line?

tracy814

Jul 19, 2007
I don't think I am a fan - the colors aren't fall colors to me, and too dark for spring. Plus, I just think they are a little too busy for me...and you?

momo43

O.G.
Mar 20, 2007
I'm not a fan....it's too 80's for my liking. So far I haven't seen anything in their fall line that really impressed me.

LewLew

Budding Bag Junkie
O.G.
Dec 27, 2007
Houston, TX
It's ok, but I don't know what I'd wear with it. I think the electric blue and pink are throwing me off.....................

Halzer

Hooked on Classics!
O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
London, UK
Oh no....
Im not liking that at all. It looks a bit cheap IMO...but then seeing as Hayden Harnett drop their prices reeeeally low during their sales, it will be available for peanuts soon anyway I guess.

Jun 25, 2008
I like it. And I like that it's striking in a funky way. I don't see a problem with fall or spring colors at all. The color combination used seems "seasonless" to me. :tup:

asark

"I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list."
O.G.
May 23, 2007
Canada
I like it. And I like that it's striking in a funky way. I don't see a problem with fall or spring colors at all. The color combination used seems "seasonless" to me. :tup:
ITA! I also love the fact that they went with eel skin too - it is so soft, yet sturdy, durable and light weight - I love it! So far my only eel skin are vintage items... perhaps I may need to modernize, lol!

avp

Jul 1, 2008
Though I'm not sure if I could pull it off, I like the style for some slicked up fashiony type woman. The color combinations push the envelope in a really appealing 80's sensibility which somehow seems very current. The shape and choice of leather is fabulous.

I feel like in 3 seasons I'm going to totally want this bag as the rest of my wardrobe catches up--the same way I inevitably catch on to every trend: patent, gold hardware, metallics, skinny jeans, ballet flats, center parted hair, black nail polish, soy milk, etc.

hide_fiend

from riches to bags
Aug 10, 2008
The bags are appealing, but just to look at. They scream trend. These aren't bags you can carry in a couple of years without looking dated. Also, they look like bags for 'tweens, not sophisticates.