What do you think of Feu

hi there my MIL has a lindy 34 in feu, sorry i dont have pictures
it is an orange with a red undertone
here is a link to hermes color swatches, listed under oranges
i think it gives a good depiction

http://www.spottedfashion.com/2014/01/10/the-hermes-leather-color-reference-guide/#orange

as to my own opinion
i just shy away from orange/red tones
but thats just me
im of asian descent, with the yellow tone of skin, i just feel orange/red's clash w
even with my tan

Feu is my fave H orange! It's the truest orange, IMO. The "orange" actually looks pale and rather dull to me, though I've only seen the colours in epsom. Orange may be nicer in a different leather. Perhaps I like Feu because it's close to my hometown baseball team's colours ;)

I have olive/yellow-ish undertones but I don't think Feu reads as reddish at all on me. Just a more saturated orange.

The best way I can think of to describe feu is that it's a richer and more saturated orange.

Ulysse is in orange clemence, cdc is in feu epsom. The first picture was taken in low light, the second with flash. Hope this helps.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405065939.680379.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405065953.057684.jpg

The best way I can think of to describe feu is that it's a richer and more saturated orange.

Ulysse is in orange clemence, cdc is in feu epsom. The first picture was taken in low light, the second with flash. Hope this helps.

View attachment 2682985View attachment 2682986

Aficionada, you wouldn't happen to have anything in capucine to compare with feu? Debating on whether or not to add a feu CDC as I already have it in capucine.

TIA!

Aficionada, you wouldn't happen to have anything in capucine to compare with feu? Debating on whether or not to add a feu CDC as I already have it in capucine.

TIA!

Unfortunately, I don't have anything in capucine. But despite being classified as an "orange" on the H website, capucine has always looked red to my eyes. I personally think they're different enough to warrant having both colors, especially if you love warm tones.

Unfortunately, I don't have anything in capucine. But despite being classified as an "orange" on the H website, capucine has always looked red to my eyes. I personally think they're different enough to warrant having both colors, especially if you love warm tones.

Thanks Aficionada, I will try and see if my boutique has anything feu so I can see it compared to capucine.

I do like warm bright colors, and I never need much of an excuse to hoard CDCs. :graucho: