What do you think of Feu

Mariapia

Feb 21, 2012
France
Have a look at Iheartorange's thread, "reveal from Vegas", a few threads below yours.
She shows us her Lindy in Feu.

runandstretch

May 4, 2014
I love it much more than orange! To me, it resembles an intermediate between bright red and orange. It is such a vibrant happy color.

Oct 19, 2008
Northern Virginia
I have a Lindy in Feu and love it. I had a SO Kelly in orange and sold it because I liked Feu so much more.

But you should go to Hermes and see the color for yourself--because your opinion of the color and how it suits your lifestyle, wardrobe and coloring is what really matters.

glamourbag

O.G.
Feb 25, 2010
Im am a MAJOR fan of Feu! So underrated bc we havent seen so much of it but I think it is a perfect orange shade and I too much prefer it to H orange.

iheartorange

Cert. Purse Addict
O.G.
Jan 30, 2007
United States
Have a look at Iheartorange's thread, "reveal from Vegas", a few threads below yours.
She shows us her Lindy in Feu.
Yea I started a thread on my recent reveal :smile: I had the opportunity (2x) on classic orange lindy both size 30 and 34 but I didn't buy it as I wasn't in love. I like the feu so much more and it's darker so easier to maintain. Hope this helps

purselover888

Because yay!
Mar 2, 2012
Feu is an incredible color. Can't understand why it's not more popular. It is so much more fabulous than orange in my opinion.

Apr 15, 2007
While it is a interesting & unexpected color from H, would go into the boutique
& have a up close & personal look to make sure it works with you & your wardrobe.

Fabfashion

O.G.
Feb 18, 2010
Canada
I just ordered something in feu so won't know until it arrives. I've never seen one IRL, just pics. It's supposed to be a brighter orange than 'orange'. I have 2 other orange H bags so I'll try to take a comparison pic although the 3 bags will all be in different leathers which may affect how the color shows up.

Vinia

Dec 29, 2011
H closet
I don't like orange but I like feu because it isn't so bright in the luminous sense and feels more
Classic to me

kewave

O.G.
Nov 26, 2008
I hv a Karo and Kelly Wallet in Feu. It's unmistakably orange but darker & redder.