What do you think of Dylan tote from Linea Pelle?

babyhart

admire inspire
O.G.
Jun 19, 2006
I just got this dylan large tote in the color of the crossbody that Vanessa Minillo is wearing. This is my first LP, and i was able to find it on sale. What do you think of the bag's style? I liked it more than the dylan speedy which reminded me a lot of the Balenciaga twiggy, and on me, didn't hang as well from my arm. Appreciate your opinions!!

I LOOOOOVE IT!
I also just got my first LP (a midnight Dylan Bowler) and now I am already hooked! I think I found the brand name that I have been searching for. The leather is amazing and I love the styles!
I love this tote in the bark color. That is now what I am lusting after.
Good for you!!!!
ENJOY!

:yahoo:

Congrats, I think it's a keeper! I've seen LP bags at Off Fifth and Bloomie's but I have yet to own one. I've always admired the leather, so soft. The style you got looks really functional too, with the outside pockets.

oh i LOVE the dylan line by linea pelle! i've got 3! i've got the one vanessa minnillo is wearing and the small tote and the speedy! :yes: they're all wonderfully made with the best quality leather! and this coming from a balenciaga lover.... keep it you won't regret it!